Novatek Vibration Reduced Scaler 19PG
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
In stock & FREE SHIPPING
Pistol grip Vibration dampening technology Fully adjustable front vacuum take-off Flexible
Product DescriptionThe Vacuum Shrouded Equipment range of surface preparation products is specifically designed for applications where dust control and containment are critical. Lead-based paint removal, asbestos abatement, PCB removal and radiological decontaminations are just a few of the many uses of this flexible range of products. Varied configurations allow for effective materials removal from steel, concrete, and wood surfaces. Tool package includes Needle Scaler, Nose Pieces and 3mm Chisel Needle Pack
- Pistol grip, lightweight configuration for operator comfort.
- Vibration dampening technology.
- Holds 19 x 3mm needles.
- Chisel tip needles standard.
- Standard 1.5” vacuum take-off.
- Fully adjustable front vacuum take-off.
- Flexible, interchangeable nose pieces.
- Tool-less needle change.
- Light duty.
- 2mm needles available.
- Ideal for abatement applications.
- Light-weight for extended run times.
- Adjusts for irregular surfaces, corners, angles, rivet heads, edges, piping and difficult areas.
- Works on irregular surfaces.
- Reduced vibration for user comfort and safety.
|Weight - Net (lbs)||6.4|