Novatek Long Triple Head Scaling Hammer
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
In stock & FREE SHIPPING
7500 blows per minute coverage for larger areas Tungsten carbide heads Dual air inlets
Product DescriptionVacuum Shrouded Scaling Hammers are heavy duty percussive tools, designed to fracture high-build coatings, non-skid, concrete and laminar rust.
Features and Benefits:
- Triple heads work at 7500 blows per minute.
- More coverage for larger areas.
- Tungsten carbide heads for long life.
- Dual air inlets allow for inline or T set-ups.
- Removable side handle for ease of operation.
- Available with short or long handle.
- Dustless when equipped with proper vacuum.
- Bush hammer or cruciform tips available.
- Used on steel or concrete.
|RPM's - Fan (l/m/h)||3 x 2500|
|Weight - Net (lbs)||14|
|Single and Triple Scaling Hammer||Download|