Fas-Trak Ultra-Trak 28in Head Assembly
Ultra-Trak 28in Head Assembly
About the Ultra-Trak
Pressured with the lack of productivity? Overwhelmed with shrinking budgets? Burdened with increasing work and decreasing time? Fas-Trak Industries is proud to announce the Ultra-Trak, the 5-in-1 revolutionary application system! The Ultra-Trak is the most productive, pressurized floor finishing/sealing applicator on the market today.
We had the user in mind when state-of-the-art technology and common sense engineering were combined to produce the most time efficient 5-In-1 applicator ever. This superior labor saving applicator is designed for all areas where professional quality finish and seal are required.
Our proprietary patented technology is industry proven and addresses the main challenges related to floor care issues today namely - labor savings as well as providing superior results. The Ultra-Trak can be used on tile, terrazzo, concrete, gym floors and many other floor surfaces.
The Micro-Trak, a detail applicator, is included with the purchase of an Ultra-Trak system.
Specs and Features
- Apply solvent-based gym or concrete coatings at 20,000 sq/ft hour
- Apply Mop-on restorers at 30,000 sq/ft hour to improve your floor-care program
- Clean large areas with our Fas-Mop technique (clean 30,000 sq/ft hour)
- Apply floor finishes or sealers at 25,000 sq/ft hour (10x faster than conventional application methods)
- Carpeteater 28" Pad-holder attachment applies carpet chemicals at 25,000 sq/ft hour
- Environmentally responsible: Cut product waste by up to 20%
- Fully automatic & pressurized: Cleans in one minute
- Fully adjustable application feature
- Built-in charger with a battery run time of 5 - 7 hours
- 3 head sizes available: 28", 36" or 48"
- Portable and lightweight
- Building Services
- Hospitals/Nursing Homes
- Convention Centers
- Shopping Centers
|Model Name||Ultra-Trak 28in Head Assembly|
|Construction - Frame||Head Assembly made for 18 gauge high carbon steel with chemical resistant powder coat with build in catch drip tray|
|Shipping Dimensions||30' x 8" x 4"|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||12|
|Ultra-Trak - Brochure||Download|
|Ultra-Trak Concrete - Brochure||Download|
|Ultra-Trak - Tech Specs||Download|
|Ultra-Trak - Manual||Download|
|Ultra-Trak - Case Study||Download|