Bissell 12" Sprinter Upright Floor Srubber & Drier
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
In stock & FREE SHIPPING
Compact design Versatile brush Pig tail power cord Power: 120V / 60 Hz Noise level: 68 db
Product DescriptionThis lightweight, compact automatic floor scrubber scrubs and vacuums floors, leaving them clean and dry. It is easy to set up, use and store away. At 29 lbs., it is light enough for one person to carry up stairs. The scrubber includes a versatile brush for hard and soft surfaces. Brush speed is 1,000 RPM with 15.4 lbs. of brush pressure, a 11.4" wide scrub path and a 12.6" wide vacuum path. A solution tank holds .75 gallons and the recovery tank has a 1.5 gallon capacity. There are independent motor switches that control the brush and vacuum. Two squeegees quickly dry and cleaning path. An ergonomically designed handle adjusts to the height of the operator. Storing the upright requires less than 2 sq. ft. of storage space. A 12" power cord allows the operator to choose an optimum length of extension cord, up to 40 feet.
- Simple, compact design. Easy to set up, use & store away.
- Light enough for one person to carry up stairs.
- Versatile brush for hard & soft surfaces.
- Independent motor switches for brush & vacuum.
- Two squeegees quickly dry the cleaning path.
- An ergonomically designed handle adjusts to the height of the operator.
- Stores upright, requiring less than 2 sq. ft. of storage.
- 12" Pig tail power cord allows operator to choose an optimum length of extension cord, up to 40 feet.
- Power Supply: 120V / 60 Hz
- Scrubbing / Squeegee Width: 11.4" / 12.6"
- Max Working Capacity: 1,214 sq. yd / Hour
- Detergent Tank Capacity: .75 Gallons
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Traction: Mechanical
- RPM/ Pressure on Brushes: 1,000 / 15.4 lbs.
- Brush Motor Power: 200W
- Noise dB (A): 68
- Depression / Vacuum Motor: 56.2 in H20 / 800 W
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 13.7" x 44.5"
- Weight: 28.7 lbs.
|Brush / Pad Speed (rpm)||1000|
|Brush Pressure (lbs)||15.4|
|Power Source (v)||120|
|Power Source (Hz)||60|
|Cord Length (feet)||40|
|Noise Level (dB)||68|
|Tank Recovery (gal)||1.5|
|UCC / UPC||811827020788|
|Shipping Dimensions||14.5" L x 13.7" W x 44.5" H|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||28.7|