LG Dryer ADQ56656401 5231EL1003B 5231EL1003B 5231EL1003E 5231EL1002E Kenmore ADQ56656401 Comparable Washable Reusable Lint Filters. A Home Revolution Brand Quality Aftermarket Replacement
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
In stock & FREE SHIPPING
- QUALITY AFTERMARKET HOME REVOLUTION REPLACEMENT: Made to Fit LG 5231EL1003B, 5231EL1003B 5231EL1003E, 5231EL1002E & Kenmore ADQ56656401. NOT OEM.
- METICULOUSLY DESIGNED TO COMPARE: Compare to Part # ADQ56656401.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ALLERGY SUFFERERS: Breathe clean, fresh air and protect your family from allergens and other airborne particles while absorbing odors!
- CLEAN HOME, CLEAN MIND, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Home Revolution Brand filters detoxify the air and exhilarate the home and mind. With a powerful style of manufacturing, we link clean air and Earth-friendly intention together!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Or your money back!
Product DescriptionHome Revolution Brand products provide High-Quality LG Dryer Lint Filter for your LG Dryers.
Made to Fit the following models: LG 5231EL1003B, 5231EL1003B 5231EL1003E, 5231EL1002E & Kenmore ADQ56656401. Compare to Part # ADQ56656401
This is not an OEM product and is not covered under any OEM warranty. The brand names and logos referenced here are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of these brand names, models or part number designations for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. This is a replacement product carefully crafted by Home Revolution. Home Revolution filters cleans your dryer and exhilarate the home and mind. With a powerful style of manufacturing, we link clean dryer and earth-friendly intention together.
100% lint-free and satisfaction or your money back! This is a replacement product carefully crafted, a HOMEREV (TM) Brand.
BENEFITS TO REPLACING YOUR DRYER FILTER
- HEALTH: Dirty filters can impact respiratory health long-term.
- ENERGY & EFFICIENCY: A dirty filter causes the unit to work harder to do its job.
- EXPERT TIP: Energy Star recommends changing your filter a minimum of every three months, with the ideal being every month—especially in the wintertime.
|Made to Fit||LG 5231EL1003B, 5231EL1003B 5231EL1003E, 5231EL1002E & Kenmore ADQ56656401|
|UCC / UPC||799599836311|