Onfloor Pro Series 16 Multi-Purpose Floor Machine
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
In stock & FREE SHIPPING
Lightweight Design Removable Handle Extreme Torque
Product DescriptionThe Onfloor16 Pro can effectively refinish a wood floor one moment and then remove mastic from concrete the next and then on to preparing a wood deck or grinding and polishing concrete.<
All of these applications require very different tools and these tools require specific operating speeds to reach peak efficiency. Built with professional contractors in mind, the OF16 Pro Series machine provides variable speed control, maximum maneuverability, and the fastest tool change process in the industry.
Variable speed Onfloor PRO Series machines deliver amazing versatility and ease of use — virtually eliminating down time and the need for multiple machines for each surface.
- Onfloor Quick Change Tooling.
- Lightweight Design with Lift Handles.
- Removable Handle Assembly.
- 120V Extreme Torque.
- Patented 3 Belt Planetary Operation.
- Variable Speed with Reversing Feature.
- 1.5” Dust/Water Port.
- Change from grinder to sander to polisher in seconds.
- Removable Handle. Take the OF16 Pro with you anywhere you go.
- Will not damage the surface being abraded while providing a consistent finish for any surface.
- Maintain a sharp cutting edge on abrasive tools and get maximum wear with the unique reversing feature.
- Wet or Dry dust free operation on most surfaces.
- Operates virtually dust free so clean up is minimal.
|Power Source (v)||120|
|Tool Speed (rpm)||Variable 0 - 1000|
|Working Width (inches)||16|
|Power Source (Hz)||60|
|Motor - Drive (hp)||2|
|Cord Length (feet)||2|
|Cord Type||Pigtail 10/3|
|Weight - Net (lbs)||175|
|UCC / UPC||611968597718|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||225|