Idylis Part # IAF-H-100C for Idylis Air Purifiers IAP-10-200 and IAP-10-280, Comparable 1 HEPA Filter Plus 1 Pack Carbon Filter. A Home Revolution Brand Quality Aftermarket Replacement
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
In stock & FREE SHIPPING
- QUALITY AFTERMARKET HOME REVOLUTION REPLACEMENT: Made to Fit Idylis Air Purifiers IAP-10-200, IAP-10-280. NOT OEM.
- METICULOUSLY DESIGNED TO COMPARE: Compare to Part # IAF-H-100C.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ALLERGY SUFFERERS: Breathe clean, fresh air and protect your family from allergens and other airborne particles while absorbing odors!
- CLEAN HOME, CLEAN MIND, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Home Revolution Brand filters detoxify the air and exhilarate the home and mind. With a powerful style of manufacturing, we link clean air and Earth-friendly intention together!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Or your money back!
Product DescriptionHome Revolution Brand products provide High-Quality Idylis C HEPA and Carbon Filter for your Air Purifier.
Made to Fit the following models: Idylis Air Purifiers IAP-10-200, IAP-10-280. Compare to Part # IAF-H-100C.
This is not an OEM product and is not covered under any OEM warranty. The brand names and logos referenced here are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of these brand names, models or part number designations for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. This is a replacement product carefully crafted by Home Revolution. Home Revolution filters detoxify the air and exhilarate the home and mind. With a powerful style of manufacturing, we link clean air and earth-friendly intention together.
100% fresh air and satisfaction or your money back! This is a replacement product carefully crafted, a HOMEREV (TM) Brand.
BENEFITS TO REPLACING YOUR AIR PURIFIER FILTER
- HEALTH: Dirty filters can impact respiratory health long-term.
- ENERGY & EFFICIENCY: A dirty filter causes the unit to work harder to do its job.
- EXPERT TIP: Energy Star recommends changing your filter a minimum of every three months, with the ideal being every month—especially in the wintertime.
|Made to Fit||Idylis Air Purifiers IAP-10-200, IAP-10-280.|
|UCC / UPC||799599837516|