Dyson Part # 91164502, 91164504, 91164505 and 91164507 for DC17 Models: Asthma, Total Clean, Animal and Allergy. Comparable Vacuum Hoses. A Home Revolution Brand Quality Aftermarket Replacement
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
In stock & FREE SHIPPING
- QUALITY AFTERMARKET HOME REVOLUTION REPLACEMENT: Breathe fresh air thanks to this Dyson DC17 Home Revolution Brand replacement hose
- METICULOUSLY DESIGNED TO COMPARE: Compare to Part # 91164502, 91164504, 91164505, and 91164507.
- EXTENDS 6x IT'S OWN LENGTH: Clean an entire room without moving the vacuum. Fully Assembled, Includes Both Hose Cuff Ends to easily attach right out of the package!
- CLEAN HOME, CLEAN MIND, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Home Revolution Brand hose helps detoxify the air and exhilarate the home and mind. With a powerful style of manufacturing, we link clean air and Earth-friendly intention together!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Or your money back!
Product DescriptionHome Revolution Brand products provide High-Quality Dyson DC17 Hose for your Dyson Vacuums.
Made to Fit the following models: DC17 models including Asthma, Total Clean, and Animal and Allergy. Compare to Part # 91164502, 91164504, 91164505, and 91164507.
This is not an OEM product and is not covered under any OEM warranty. The brand names and logos referenced here are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of these brand names, models or part number designations for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. This is a replacement product carefully crafted by Home Revolution. Home Revolution hose detoxify the air and exhilarate the home and mind. With a powerful style of manufacturing, we link clean air and earth-friendly intention together.
100% fresh air and satisfaction or your money back! This is a replacement product carefully crafted, a HOMEREV (TM) Brand.
BENEFITS TO REPLACING YOUR VACUUM HOSES
- PERFORMANCE: Worn parts may affect your equipments efficiency and performance.
- ENERGY & EFFICIENCY: Worn parts causes the unit to work harder to do its job.
- EXPERT TIP: Regularly check your equipment’s worn parts for maximum efficiency.
|Made to Fit||DC17 models including Asthma, Total Clean, and Animal and Allergy|
|UCC / UPC||799599830364|