Frigidaire Part # EAF1CB Pure Air for Frigidaire and Electrolux Pure Advantage Refrigerators, Comparable Refrigerator Air Filter. A Home Revolution Brand Quality Aftermarket Replacement.
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
In stock & FREE SHIPPING
- QUALITY AFTERMARKET HOME REVOLUTION REPLACEMENT: Breathe fresh air thanks to this Home Revolution Brand Frigidaire EAF1CB Pure Air Refrigerator Air Filter
- REPLACES BAKING SODA - UNIVERSAL USE: Made to Fit Frigidaire and Electrolux Pure Advantage Refrigerators
- LONG LASTING: Breathe clean, fresh air and protect your fridge from odors lasting longer than baking soda!
- CLEAN HOME, CLEAN MIND, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Home Revolution Brand filters detoxify the air and exhilarate the home and mind. With a powerful style of manufacturing, we link clean air and Earth-friendly intention together!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Or your money back!
Product DescriptionHome Revolution Brand products provide High-Quality Frigidaire EAF1CB Refrigerator Air Filter your Frigidaire Refrigerator.
Made to Fit the following models: Frigidaire and Electrolux Pure Advantage Refrigerators.
This is not an OEM product and is not covered under any OEM warranty. The brand names and logos referenced here are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of these brand names, models or part number designations for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. This is a replacement product carefully crafted by Home Revolution. Home Revolution filters detoxify the air and exhilarate the home and mind. With a powerful style of manufacturing, we link clean air and earth-friendly intention together.
100% fresh air and satisfaction or your money back! This is a replacement product carefully crafted, a HOMEREV (TM) Brand.
BENEFITS TO REPLACING YOUR REFRIGIRATOR FILTER
- HEALTH: Dirty filters can impact respiratory health long-term.
- ENERGY & EFFICIENCY: A dirty filter causes the unit to work harder to do its job.
- EXPERT TIP: Energy Star recommends changing your filter a minimum of every three months, with the ideal being every month—especially in the wintertime.
|Made to Fit||Frigidaire and Electrolux Pure Advantage Refrigerators|
|UCC / UPC||799599835437|