The Diamabrush™ by Malish Concrete Prep System
has been extended to now include Concrete Prep Plus™
. This new heavy-duty tool is ideally suited to prep floors for an application of paints, epoxies, or stains. The Concrete Prep Plus™
will also remove a thin layer of paint or epoxy. Concrete Prep Plus™
is specially designed to last up to 3 to 4 times longer (up to 40,000 sq.ft.) than our standard Concrete Prep Tool.
With its more durable cutting blades, the Diamabrush by Malish Concrete Prep Plus™
allows prepping concrete floors to take place in a fraction of the time. Like all products in the Diamabrush™ by Malish
system, this tool can be installed on your existing floor maintenance equipment. It is designed to handle the pressure and weight of heavy down pressure machines like large ride-on scrubbers and heavier duty floor machines and buffers.
The Concrete Prep Plus™
tool uses a 100 diamond grit bonded to metallic backing and assembled to flexible steel spring blades. After using the Concrete Prep Plus™
to properly prep the floor, the Diamabrush™ by Malish Concrete Polishing Tools
(ranging from a coarse 50 grit to a super fine 2000 grit) can be used to achieve the desired finish and appearance your floor requires.Features:
Note: Clutch Plates and Risers are sold separately.
- Achieves a profile for coating systems up to 30 mils thick.
- Can be run wet for a dust-free operation.
- Chemical-free surface preparation platform.
- Patented design ensures new diamond particles are constantly being exposed resulting in a consistent profile throughout the life of the blades.
- Designed to fit a wide variety of rotary floor machines.
- Features replaceable blade.